Online access to your records
You may request to access GP services online. You can also view your GP summary records. You will be able to book some appointments, renew repeat prescriptions and check test results using the NHS App.
To register for online services please contact reception.
General Data Protection regulations
How we use your information
- We collect and hold data about you for the purpose of providing safe and effective healthcare
- Your information may be shared with other NHS organisations to audit services and help provide you with better care
- Information sharing is subject to strict agreements on how it is used.
- We will only share your information outside of NHS organisations with your consent*
- If you are happy with how we use your information you do not need to do anything.
- If you do not want your information to be used for any purpose beyond providing your care please let us know so we can code your record appropriately.
- You can object to sharing information with other health care providers but if this limits your treatment options we will tell you.
- Our guiding principle is that we are holding your information in the strictest confidence.
- For more information about who are our partner organisations and how your data is used please see more detailed information below or ask at reception.
* Unless the health & safety of others is at risk, the law requires it or it is required to carry out a statutory function.