Weybridge Hospital and Primary Centre, 22 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8DY – Telephone: 01932 826013
This NHS Walk-In Centre is based at Weybridge Community Hospital, situated in the town centre with the main entrance on the high street. The centre is open Monday to Friday 7.00am to 9.00pm, Weekends and Bank Holidays 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Teddington Memorial Hospital, Hampton Road, Teddington Middx. TW11 0JL – Telephone: 020 87144004
Monday – Friday from 8am to 10pm and Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays 8am to 9pm – no appointment necessary.
- Cuts and bruises
- Strains and sprains
- Superficial burns and scalds
- Wounds requiring stitching
- Bites and stings
- Removal of foreign bodies from eyes, ears and noses
- Minor head injuries
- Tetanus immunisation
- Injuries to hands, wrists, elbows and shoulders
- Below knee injuries
- Minor ailments such as coughs and colds, diarrhoea and vomiting, emergency contraception, Urinary Tract Infections, earache, sore throats and rashes